Ptv Sports Live

Sunday 22 January 2012

Price wastes no time

Price wastes no time

Price wastes no time

Luton top excellent Symbol Price acquired a 73-second impediment win in his Terminology topic eliminator against Bob McDermott.

The The far east Olympic darkish medallist came three clattering visits in the first rounded and three times McDermott went to the fabric.

The third age of not able to commence and the 6ft 8in Price took his unbeaten historical past to 12-0 consequently.

Easy night time for Price"I didn't predict to take Bob McDermott out like that. Even I don't know how complicated I'm hitting. That was a the apple company of an uppercut I hit him with."
David Price
Quotes of the week
His cover is the Terminology top excellent topic and a Terminology topic cope with against the unbeaten Tyson Wrath, who won a very difficult information achievements over McDermott.

Defeat indicates the 31-year-old McDermott will not get a 4th chance to cope with for the Terminology topic.

"John McDermott is a challenging competition. No one has done that to him, but I noticed before the cope with he had never been hit like I was going to hit him and it unveiled then."

As for Wrath, Price added: "Tyson Wrath is a interacting with man. People say he's going to avoid me. I know Tyson Wrath will cope with me because he's a interacting with man and otherwise he will look like a bit of a coward.

"He's captured between a hill and a complicated location. He's not ready to swap on to group level but can he cope with me? We'll wait and see but I think he will."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...